Sorry to have gone completely AWOL! I’ve been driving back and forth to a neighboring state while my father is critically ill in the hospital. It is taking 150% of everything I have just to get through it and be there for my kids (minimally). Blogging is one of the areas of my life that has had to be cut for now. I hope to resume blogging and working toward becoming healthier as soon as I can manage it. I’ve handled things very badly, using food as a blatant crutch to try to get through and have gained a bunch of weight. This past week I’ve managed to get back in control (after about 6 weeks of not being in control), but today I have to go back to NV to see my dad and I probably won’t do very well–not being fatalistic, just realistic. This is the hardest time of my life and I have to do whatever I can just to survive right now. I hope everyone else is having a better time of it and I’ll “see” you again when I can get some extra energy for blogging back.
- Blog hiatus due to family crisis
- Spinning wheel got to go round
- Someone please turn that wagon around and pick me up!
- Let there be light
- Depression effing sucks
- Almost lost 90 pounds
- Epic pretzel battle
- Weekly Weigh-in
- Heavy thoughts
- 2011 Goals Blueprint
- Scales: what are they good for? Absolutely nothin’!
- Letter from the future
- Good weigh-in, but fighting off a visit from the Gloom Monster
- Survived the gauntlet!
- Good weigh-in, considering
- Welcome. I'm Heather, 46 year-old mom of four and 35-year-yo-yo-dieter. I also suffer from chronic depression just to keep things interesting. This is my fat blog to document and support my ongoing journey to lose weight permanently--not by following any fad diets, but by using my vast experience to seek my own truth and get the fat off in the most sustainable, natural way I can--before its too late. Read more at About Fatosity.
Weight Loss Summary: (Thurs weigh day)
Current Weight 02/03/11 = 280 pounds
Starting Weight 4/08/10 = 366 pounds
Weight Lost in Week #43 = +2.5 pounds
Total Weight Lost = 86 pounds